December 5, 2010

Normalcy

I spend a lot of time analyzing Jayden - his behavior, eating patterns, sleeping patterns, energy levels.... I am always asking: "is this normal?"  Well today, he put me at ease.  Today, he was a typical toddler:  on the move, opinionated, energetic and getting into trouble!  He kept me on my toes all day running around the stores while we did some shopping, getting into every nook and cranny in the house, refusing to nap and letting us know when he wasn't getting his way.  And is he hyperphagic yet?  NO WAY!!  The kid ate almost nothing all day as he refused one meal after the other.  Apparently, he will eat a lot if he LIKES something but has no problem forgoing food if it isn't from his limited menu.

Sometimes I wonder what "normal" is.  Today was as "normal" as they come.

Cheers!


Photos from yesterday's Santa Train Ride below.



2 comments: